Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Auntie Margie's Wedding....

Auntie Margie is my boyfriend's aunt. She got married on Father's Day of last year. I was fortunate to be asked to be in the wedding. You do not know how long I've been waiting for these pictures. Auntie Margie has been very busy so I became proactive and sent her two CDs and a return envelope.....I got them in a couple of days. THANKS AUNTIE MARGIE!!

This is a great picture of Auntie Margie and Gee.....



This is a perfect picture of Granny (Auntie Margie's Mom, my boyfriend's Grandmother - hence we call her Granny)

Now as you can see, the spray tan didn't really take effect. For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm the one that doesn't go......


I will probably post more pictures down the road, along with my Godson and nephew in the pool Saturday and my craft closet.
TTFN,
xoxoxox
Michelle





















1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Congrats! You won my blog candy. Please send me your mailing address.