Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sample Baby Shower Invites

As some of you may or may not know, my bestest friend Mo is pregnant with her third child!!! Of course I told her that I would love to do her invites and announcements (pictures of the other invite and announcement I did for her second child - my godson, will eventually be posted) so I came up with a girl sample and a boy sample (the same yet different colors)....Let me know what you think.....



The front of the card has an actual little wire hanger, the back is blank but would have the information for a shower typed in a really cute font.....



























3 comments:

Deborah said...

Adorable! How many are you going to make? Maybe one little embellie on the card would be cute too! Deb

Loreen said...

Those cards are simply adorable!

Aunt Spicy said...

What cute cards! And what a fun blog! Thanks for visiting my blog!